Free engraving service.
Bonded Chemex Filters. Prefolded square shaped bleached filters ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavour. Thicker specialty fibre filter design keeps bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup). Natural, unbleached. 100-pack.
- Compatible with all Chemex Brewers except CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH
- 20-30% heavier than other filters
- Produces coffee with clarity and complexity
- Natural unbleached paper
- 100 filters per pack
- Made in the USA
- Place your finger between the 3rd and 4th layer of the filter and open it up into a funnel
- Place the funnel in the top portion of the Chemex coffeemaker, with 3 layers on the side with the spout
- The spout acts as an air vent that allows air to escape the lower section of the brewer to let the coffee draw down at the proper rate
- Gently pour hot water through and around the filter to rinse
- Empty the water
- Put coffee into the filter and then brew coffee
- You can use our method to brew, find one of the many other methods available on the Internet (Here's a good place to start), or use your own!
- 16 L x 12 W x 16 H
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Filter Reusable/Disposable||Disposable Filter Paper|
|Filter Model||Chemex Unbleached Squares|
A family owned company with a legacy... The story began in 1941, when the CHEMEX Coffeemaker was invented by Dr. Peter Schlumbohm PhD to brew the PERFECT cup of coffee. Since that time, the CHEMEX has spanned generations and the globe as an icon of American design. History and craft are embedded in their makeup. At the CHEMEX factory located in Massachusetts, they still inspect, polish and hand-tie each coffeemaker and cut every filter - just as they always have. Led by a brother and sister who grew up on the factory floor, CHEMEX Corporation is made up of a team of people who are passionate about bringing superior brewing equipment to the global community. Giraffy Co., as a corporate gifting platform, aims to deliver a unique and considerate gift-giving experience for you. Together with CHEMEX, we offer high-quality products and one-stop product customization service.