Free engraving service.
The bico series has an impressive caramel-like color and a matte texture like wearing vanilla.
Relax alone and enjoy together. These are the vessels that share a relaxing time together.
You can enjoy not only coffee but also tea casually.
Moist texture on the outside of the cup, The inside has a glossy finish that can be used cleanly.
With a finely calculated design, it is also very good for stacking. The saucer that serves as the saucer for the cup also stably overlaps the cup, so you can stack cups and saucers as a set. The saucer is a nut bowl, and the coffee saucer is a dessert bowl that fits as a lid.
Colors may vary slightly depending on the monitor of your computer. After use, wash it quickly and dry it well before storing it.
Due to the characteristics of the pottery, the size may vary slightly depending on the product.
- The image is an image. In addition to the effects of the kiln change, the colors may differ due to the effects of the light source at the time of shooting, the monitor you are viewing, the lighting of the room, etc. Please note.
- Items other than the product title, such as small items shown in the image, are not included.
- Please note that there may be some errors in the display size and weight.
- The color of the product may differ from the actual product depending on your monitor settings and room lighting.
- Country of Manufacture: Japan
- Material / Component: Ceramic (Mino Ware)
- 15.5 L x 12.5 W x 10 H
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Tea Maker Material||Ceramic|