Free engraving service.
Your Vacation Partner, the Kinto Travel Tumbler
Take a Relaxing Stroll during Your Vacation or Day off Carrying KINTO Thermo Flask
The vacuum insulated KINTO Day Off Stainless Steel Tumbler keeps your beverages cold for an extended period of time. If you fill your travel mug with cold water, it will stay cool. On the other hand, if you add hot coffee or tea, it will remain hot. This thermo flask features a rounded handle at the lid making it comfortable to carry around while walking at the beach during your days off or on vacation. It is available in lovely colors such as khaki, mustard, green, navy, rose, white, and orange. Match your KINTO Day Off Thermo Flask with your outfit!
For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or pre cool the tumbler prior to use by filling in a bit of hot/cold water for 1-2 mins.
Do not put in dry ice or carbonated beverages as the product may expand and break. You can use it with dairy products, fruit juices, and sports drinks but we recommend not leaving the drink inside for too long as it may spoil or cause rust on tumbler.
Immediately wash and dry well after use, then store it away from other metals to prevent rust. Wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleaners or steel wool. Do not use chlorine bleach as it may cause rust. When rust spots are found inside the tumbler, add warm water and citric acid in a ratio of 10:1, wash with a soft sponge after leaving it for 2-3 hours, and rinse well.
This is a tumbler for beverages. Do not use it in a microwave, oven, or dishwasher. Do not place it near open flames. Do not put in boiling water. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop or subject the product to strong impact as it may cause breakage or leakage. Do not put dry ice or carbonated beverages as it may expand and cause breakage. Be careful not to pour too much beverage as it may overflow when closing. Close the lid and cap tightly to prevent spills or leakage when carrying. Attach the silicone rings correctly. Keep the product upright to prevent accidental spills or leakage. Ensure the cap is tightly closed when opening the lid. Be careful when drinking hot beverages. Even if the tumbler surface is cool, the drink may still be hot. Do not leave the product under high temperatures such as in a car.
Durable and Stylish Insulated Thermo Flask
Carry the KINTO Travel Tumbler with You Everywhere You Go in Comfort and Style.
Keeping yourself hydrated when traveling or on vacation is difficult if you do not have a reliable travel tumbler with you. However, not all steel tumblers are comfortable to carry. That is not the case with KINTO Day Off Thermo Flask! Aside from the simple but elegant design, there are many features that make this insulated travel tumbler a must-have for all people who love traveling and have an active lifestyle.
- Capacity: 500ml
- 18-8 Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, Silicone
- BPA Free
- Vacuum Insulated Thermal Flask with Heat Reflective Foil Layer
- Electro-polished Interior Prevents Odours and Stains
- Colour Surfaces Powder Coated for Scratch Resistant Durability
- Dimensions(cm): 8 L × 8 W × 23 H
- Weight(kg): 0.35
What’s in the box:
- The cap is simple without excess details and you can drink from any angle pleasantly, like drinking out of a glass or mug. A special structure catches ice cubes and drinks come out in perfect amounts.
- Double walled stainless steel tumblers prevent heat transfer with a vacuum between its inner and outer walls. The foil layer covering the inner wall reflects heat back inside, contributing to excellent heat and cold retention.
- High quality stainless steel helps to preserve the rich aroma and flavor of drinks. The smooth electro-polished interior prevents odors and stains, letting you maintain it clean and fresh.
- In addition to usability, material and texture support long-term use. Made of durable 18-8 stainless steel, the tumbler does not rust easily. The colored tumblers have a powder coat finish on the surface which prevents scratches.
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Drinkware Material||Silicone, Polypropylene, 18-8 Stainless steel|
|Drinkware Fit with tumbler strap||Yes|
|Drinkware Dishwasher Safe||No|
|Drinkware Thermal Insulation||Yes|
Established in 1972, KINTO started as a wholesaler of tableware in Shiga, Japan. Then, ventured into designing and creating their own line of beautifully crafted dinnerware, drinkware, and interior décor and accessories. This Japanese company's main goal is to inspire and bring comfort to your everyday life without sacrificing aesthetics. Their high-quality products include ceramic teapots, travel tumblers, cups and saucers, cold coffee carafes, beer glasses, tea strainers, mugs, workout bottles, brewer stands, baby food tableware, coffee filters, and more.
At Giraffy Co., we provide KINTO products to bring these beautiful and artistic items into your home. Our goal is to make gift giving more stylish, memorable, and convenient for all. Order your KINTO products and we will deliver them to your recipient.